Children's Literature, Migration, the Mediterranean and more
As part of the Europeana Cloud project, a team from Work Package 1 are exploring different topics and assessing the current research requirements and available tools and resources for that topic. This will help Europeana assess the feasibility of aggregating data in this area.
The following areas are being explored and led by the following
- Children's Literature (Eliza Papaki, Digital Curation Unit, Athens)
- The Ancient Mediterranean (Agiatis Benardou, Digital Curation Unit, Athens)
- Population displacement due to conflict (Vicky Garnett, Trinity College Dublin)
- Schooling and education (Stefan Ekman, Swedish National Data Service, University of Gothenburg)
- Political propaganda (Ingeborg Versprille)
- Parliamentary Papers (Alastair Dunning, Europeana Foundation, The Hague)
Each topic will identify relevant datasets, related tools and research questions on each topic.
We would be delighted to hear from any interested parties that could make a contribution to this research / email links are embedded in the names above
The work lasts from June until November 2015, when a final report will be produced. In the meantime, various physical and online workshops are being organised to address the different topics